The marble madness has affected Halloween too! This year you can make your own faux Carrara marble pumpkins for a unique Halloween decor.
A white marble pumpkin is a chic touch and can be kept all autumn! Get more marble decor ideas here!
DIY Carrara marble pumpkins instructions:
- Start paint your pumpkins in white;
- Make your pumpkins as smooth as possible with sandpaper to remove imperfections in order to look like marble;
- Utilize a feather to paint gray veins, and a sponge to blur them in order to recreate marble texture;
- Define details with a small brush;
- Finish with a glossy sealant.
You can follow this tutorial at The Design Confidential
Happy marble Halloween!